The book I'm writing at the moment is in the final intense stages, so spare time is non-existent.
I'll try to reply today to anyone who has emailed me and not heard back.
As an aside - last week I finally completed configuring TextMate to edit all my AS3 projects, and use ant to produce asdocs. I'm mostly working in Flash rather than Flex so it took a bit of wiggling to get the fl. package stuff to stop complaining.
Clearly if you're on Windows then you've got the option of FlashDevelop, but on Mac I've tried Flex, Eclipse with Powerflasher FDT, jEdit, coda (which I'm still using for everything except AS3) and of course the good ol' Flash IDE, but I've finally settled on TextMate and I'm really happy with it.
I'd been using TextMate as a 'power editor' to do extensive find / replace type tasks when refactoring for a while, but had come across multiple problems that stopped me from switching to it for all my AS3 and asdocs.
I'll post a complete run down of how I've finally got it set up next week. Google code group and this blog should be active again from the end of next week onwards.